PhotoGrid picture collage app
PhotoGrid, a free photo collage maker and complimentary image grid application, has other helpful features in addition to good for mobile picture collage.
Considering that it’s easy to trim images by ratio, make them blurred or texted, I recommend this app for you that favor a multi-functional photo editor.
PhotoGrid app has various functions as well as some of them are easier to use than in many other apps. The main feature is “Grid” which is for making picture collage with greater than 2 photos.
Other attributes that I wish to advise you to attempt are altering photo proportion, out-focus, as well as text (line restricted), etc.
What is this app for?
- A free photo collage maker on iPhone & Android
- Change picture ratios, blur, out-focus, mosaic, filters & effects, include text, emoji, sticker label, etc.
- Fundamental features like: brightness, contrast, saturation, rotate, crop, etc.
- FX to include effects of sketch, rainbow, pencil, etc.
- Video grid and merge music are also offered
How to use PhotoGrid collage maker app?
Let me describe how to use the collage creator in a minute.
- 1. Download, open PhotoGrid and start new grid by selecting pictures (in your camera roll) and layout.
- 2. Swipe each image and readjust the grids as you like. I made collages of sky photos (screenshots above) and my previous product “CoffeePet” (screenshots below). You know, different images in very same category is usually good for collage.
A collage creator for videos
Fortunately, you can use PhotoGrid for a video collage app, like I simply stitched my short video clips.
An additional good function is music – it would certainly show up when you import videos to edit. You can choose short (15 seconds) music clip, have it on your video and conserve.
Consequently, this is not just a collage maker app but likewise a combined, picture and video editor with the features from basic to advanced.
Other ways to enjoy photo grid maker
You can enjoy the collage maker app in other ways. You just require one touch to alter the photo ratio (screenshot below right).
This cost-free photo grid application also has filters, though I assume they’re not much better than Instagram filters. Right here I made my image rose gold-filtered and out-focused with text bubble as well as snowman sticker label (screenshot below left).
This app has even more attributes that are need to be presented (specifically with videos) so I might be back with PhotoGrid once more.
For now, I additionally added “FX” applied (before and after) photos at the end of the article. The effects gave new touches to my favorite picture from LA!
More photo editors to work with
This article is newly edited from my old blog article on replay404.com. I also linked two more articles (for other photo editors) that you might be interested.
This new blog will be filled with new articles focusing on photo editing apps, like I wrote on the ex-blog. It’s good to have more and more apps to try and have fun with.
Hope you enjoy photography more with these mobile applications and make your creative collage images. I also recommend PhotoGrid for an Instagram collage app.